Thursday, May 15, 2014

No Baby Yet...

Finishing up day 5 of being overdue...
It's not so bad because I've been feeling so good, but people keep asking "any baby news yet?" Which makes us all the more anxious!

I guess this us only fair since I was 16 days late (my Mom is probably loving this...except tomorrow is her guess for the big birthday so she's hoping for some action soon!) Apparently full moons increase the number of labors and tonight happens to be one so I'm sure it'll be another "sleep-like-a-kid-on-Christmas-Eve" night! ;)

We have our regular appointment tomorrow...looking forward to seeing if there's any progress. As of Tuesday's visit, baby was still up high.

There's a chance I might get admitted tomorrow...I've been showing some signs of preeclampsia (high blood pressure, protein in my urine) and the Doctor said if my protein levels are higher tomorrow, they're going to admit me to monitor my diet and help me relax...and go from there, re-assessing (need for induction) early next week. Little do they know how relaxed I am at home and how little salt I eat! (And being in the hospital with no baby will probably make me restless) oh well...just more time to enjoy pre-baby stress free (aka sleep as much as I want) time, I suppose.

Anyway, that's all for now...will try to update if I don't get admitted! (There's no internet at the hospital so if you don't hear anything, I'm likely chilling at the hospital!)

No comments: