Saturday, May 10, 2014

Due Date...

Today's the day... It's May 10, baby's estimated date of arrival. If only baby knew that! Due dates are torture, in my opinion! You can count down all you want, but more than likely, will not have a baby in your arms at the end of the day! ;)

Yesterday's doctor's appointment went well. Dr says baby is very "genki" (healthy/active) but the monitors show no contractions, and apparently baby is still sitting up high (so much for my back pain theory!) She said I'm maybe about 1cm dilated... so, we continue to wait!

Anyway, that's all the news for now... Meanwhile, we continue to wait, and I'll keep working on that to-do list! (It's nice to have the time to do things on a to-do list, but I'm just lacking energy/motivation to get those things done!) Any distraction ideas for this coming week are welcome! ;)

No comments: